Monday, May 28, 2012

SOCIETY - SWEDEN

 

Bildspel: Klicka för att starta

Celebrities who support the Aftonbladet's campaign

Gives hourly earnings for Syrian children: "everyone should be with"

Zara Larsson, 15, singer and winner of the "Talent" in 2008, Stockholm, Sweden:
Since I myself am a child so I think it is particularly awful to think that do not have a home to return to. War in General is terrible, but the kids have done nothing. It is difficult, what can you do? We can not just stroll in and say stop and evidence, it will not listen to. It is of course good to help with money for wars, but right now it is only short-term. There is a need for more.

Inger Nilsson, 53, actress, Stockholm:
It is appalling that people have to flee. I think I have read somewhere that a third of the world's population is on the run, if it is true, it is not acceptable. Precisely these children in Syria are fleeing because of wars, so I think it is important that we help. It is thanks to the help that they can survive at all. I wish we could get to it so that we can resolve the conflict.

David Hellenius, 38, presenters, Stockholm:
– I give absolutely an hour, two to, and I am very involved in Unicef, so of course there is always with. when children hit it takes at most, and I think also that it is to those who help should go first.

Amy Diamond, 20, Jönköping:
– It is always terrible of wars, but in the particular case of children, it is even worse. They are, of course, with so much, despite the fact that they are so very young. It's nice that there is help that can be sent to the children, and it is great that there are people who work in such situations.

Ulf Brunnberg, 65, actor, Stockholm:
— Of course, I am that is always the children who fall in between, and they are always innocent. It is important to help if we can. It is also important that there is critical when one gives, so that we know that aid reaches its destination.

Gunilla Carlsson (M), 49, minister for development cooperation, Stockholm:
I am so happy that Aftonbladet chooses to bet on this campaign again. I have just been in Geneva and held talks on the crisis and the importance of Syria that we need help. I will travel to the region and meet with refugees. The need for a political solution to build on peace and understanding, a long-term preparedness in order to obtain the peaceful democratic. It is precisely the children who will be the first and foremost victims, they are absolutely innocent and often vulnerable in urban environments. Many are injured and dies, and many may see their families. The loss of his childhood.

Kjell "Alexander" Wallmark, 30, artist, Boden:
It is no secret that what is happening in Syria is 26. We can help with small means, only it wants to. Of course, I am with and gives an hourly wage.

Pernilla Wiberg, 41, skier, Principality of Monaco:
– Whatever terms, Syria or a small village, where people shoot around it is terrible and just as terrible every time. I believe that many want to support, but the important thing is that we know that aid reaches the right person. This is probably where the shoe pinches for many.

Sonja Aldén, 34, singer, Stockholm:
– I like the idea to be with and support and I really want to do my part. it goes without saying that it is terrible what is happening in Syria. It is the worst thing that could happen.

Amelia Adamo, 65, editor-in-Chief, Stockholm:
– Absolutely gives me an hourly wage. What about Syria are some strange hopelessness. It just lasts and lasts. In other cases, tend to be better, but now it seems nothing happen. It feels unbelievably frustrating. People just die and die, and as usual, the victims of these appalling civili fighting. What we can do is to form the opinion that Aftonbladet has done and show our support.

Peter Siepen, 49, presenters, Stockholm:
– No odd features, I am with and provides an hourly wage. I usually set up for relief organizations in different contexts. War of any kind is sickening, and worst of all affected children.

Gellert Tamas, journalist and writer, 49, Stockholm:
-What is happening in Syria is incredibly depressing to see how it goes on day after day. Now, it may suffice. As in all conflicts it is the civilians who suffer. We need the help from several quarters. What we can do is help to heal the wounds, but the main thing is that there needs to be a democratic solution over time.

Helena Bergström Nutley, 38, actress, Stockholm:
Yes definitely, I want to join in and donate. It is terrible what is happening in Syria. From time to time are pure despair. The world must react strongly to make change. And it must be a really decent change.

Borje Salming, 61, hockeylegendar, Stockholm:
It is so terribly horrible and it has been so long. Nothing happens. And the thing is that finally bothers to not read about it anymore, it feels like it doesn't matter, they will still continue. I do not know what is wrong with the people. We have very well in Sweden and I don't think we understand really. It is clear that we want to set up.

Maria Wetterstrand (MP), 38, Stockholm:
It is appalling that this type of tyrants has to sit in power. And then when people try to make their voices heard so they shot. What is happening in Syria is probably the worst that we have seen.

Tobias Blom, 36, children's program leaders and the magician, Texarkana:
— Of course, I am with, this is a fantastic initiative. It is obvious that it is terrible that the outside world does not react stronger.

Titti Schultz, 39, Muslims, Stockholm:
It is so crazy it's going there. I can't for my life understand why it has not been able to go so far. It seems that it is not possible to discuss matters. Can I do anything to help, it is clear that I do it.

Martin Timell, 54, presenters, Stockholm:
– Yes, of course, it helps me to. It is sickening that we have not gone on with medium before.

Isabella Löwengrip, 21, bloggerska and entrepreneur, Stockholm:
– It is terrible what is happening there. We are able to help may do so as much as possible. Absolutely, I am with and gives an hourly wage.

Carin da Silva, 27, dancers, Stockholm:
– Absolutely, I want to help. It is a very good thing.

Gabriel Odenhammar, 28, actor and air traffic controllers, Norrköping:
I am guaranteed to be with and gives an hourly wage. Those of us who are a bit better off should help those who don't have it all to be with.

Nanne Grönvall, 49, singer, Stockholm:
Regardless, whatever applies to children and young people, so it is important to go into. In areas ravaged by war, it is extra important. All kinds of campaigns of this kind is good.

Gunde Svan, 50, skier and entertainer, Vansbro:
Yes, I am with and gives an hourly wage. We want to make up for such a thing.

Benny Andersson, 65, singer, Stockholm:
– Absolutely, of course, I am with and gives an hourly wage. What it is is happening there right now, so is it for 26.

No comments:

Post a Comment